Sunday, June 29, 2008

Journey from Papar to Kota Kinabalu



After my short visit in Papar, I decided to take some pictures from the roadside along to Papar-Kota Kinabalu Way



Huh..I guess this is a resort



yeah, a resort indeed. "Paradise" eh...



A route to another tourists spot



This is  ...I dont know why I took this picture



Ahh.. another resort in Sabah.. Most of the beautiful resorts in Sabah are located here anyway...



I really like the blue sky



 a tree by the roadside



Island in the middle



notice the brownish grass...



See the two guys over there..having a discussing time..
 


Almost Kota Kinabalu



Passing swiftly



Almost there


Yeah..I'll be in KK for about 2 minutes

But...I did not take the pictures of the urban location in KK, coz i think it wont be a surprise anymore..haha



This is after the Kota Kinabalu City heading to Jalan UMS, 10 minutes to University Malaysia Sabah



Notice the tall, round building..thats the Sabah Foundation Building..UMS will follow after That..am really have a good time!

See for yourself..come here..come to Sabah!

1 comment:

Borneo Falcon said...

Scenic view. Hope the road is not bumpy

Welcome..Kopisanangan Kinorikatan..Selamat Datang

Map of Sabah

Map of Sabah

Nuffnang Ads